The employees of the Institute of Economics and Finance conduct classes in 1st and 2nd degree studies, uniform master’s studies, at the SGGW Doctoral School and post-graduate studies. These classes are closely related to the research works carried out in the Institute’s departments.
The employees of the Institute of Economics and Finance conduct classes in general and specialized subjects mainly in the field of Economics and Finance and related disciplines. In particular, Department staff teach in the fields of:
- economics and economic policy;
- business economics and organization;
- international economics and agribusiness;
- development and marketing policy;
- tourism, social communication and counseling;
- econometrics and statistics;