The scientifc activity of the Institute of Economics and Finance is focused on the following main research directions:
- policy and strategy for the development of agriculture and rural areas;
- tendencies in the directions of agricultural and agricultural trade development;
- changes in the food industry in European countries;
- adaptation processes of agribusiness enterprises in conditions of implementation of the principles of sustainable development;
- communication, education and advice in local and regional development;
- fnancial, legal and development status of capital institutions, economic and local government units;
- the importance of logistics in the activation of the development of the national economy.